For me no single thing evokes happy holiday memories like the smell of homemade gingerbread cookies, and no gingerbread cookies smell quite as amazing as these, made with Veriditas Essential Oils. And if you’re not the cookie baking type, never fear; we’ve put together a diffuser blend that will make your house smell like them without all the fuss.
What You’ll Need:
• 4 Cups flour
• 4 tsp baking soda
• 1 tsp salt
• 1 ½ Cups butter
• 2 Cups sugar
• 2 Eggs
• 1/2 Cup molasses
• 2 Drops Veriditas Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil
• 2 Drops Veriditas Clove Essential Oil
• 4 drops Veriditas Ginger Essential Oil
• Frosting (if desired)
• Cream together the butter and sugar. Stir in the eggs and molasses until completely combined.
• Add the Cinnamon Bark, Clove and Ginger Essential Oils to the batter and stir thoroughly.
• In a separate bowl stir together the flour, baking soda and salt.
• Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and combine until hard dough forms.
• Cover and chill in the fridge for 1 hour.
• Preheat oven to 350.
• Form cookie dough into 1 1/2″ balls and roll in the coarse sugar.
• Place on baking sheet and bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden brown.
• Allow to cool completely before decorating.
Gingerbread Diffuser Blend:1 Drops Veriditas Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil (Not Cinnamon Leaf!)
3 Drops Veriditas Clove Essential Oil
4 Drops Veriditas Ginger Essential Oil
2 Drops Veriditas Nutmeg Essential Oil
15 Drops Veriditas Vanilla Perfume