Veriditas By Pranarom

Essential Asana: Peppermint




Peppermint Essential Oil, scientifically known as Mentha piperita is both energizing and soothing. Peppermint is a powerful bronchodilator, meaning it opens air pathways; giving way to deeper, easier breaths. It also inhibits the growth of bacteria making it excellent for use in cleaners and dental products. If you feel stagnant or need a boost to help you focus and energize, peppermint is a great Essential Oil for you.

I like to use this peppermint spray on my mat for my morning yoga practice. I find that it helps to clear my mind, makes me present on my mat, promotes deep breathing, and readies me for a productive and focused day. Added bonus- it keeps my mat fresh and clean.

*Essential Oils can break down certain types of plastic. Test this recipe on a small area of your mat before using.

Inspiring Yoga Mat Spray

What you need:
2 TBSP witch hazel
8 drops Veriditas Organic Peppermint Essential Oil
10 drops Veriditas Organic Cypress Essential Oil
3 oz of water
4 oz glass spray bottle

To make:
Combine all ingredients in spray bottle and shake to combine.

No comments:

Post a Comment