To make your own mouthwash you will need:
- a sterile container
- distilled water
- organic Aloe vera juice
- organic essential oils (we're using our Peppermint here, but you could also use our GumDropps formula)
- Add equal parts distilled water and organic Aloe vera juice to your sterile container.
- For each ounce of liquid in your container, add 3-4 drops of our organic Peppermint essential oil. Shake well to mix.
- Store your mouthwash in the refrigerator and shake well before each use.
- We recommend making a new batch every couple of days. This mouthwash is not meant to be ingested.