Veriditas By Pranarom

Clarifying Face Mask Recipe with Organic Essential Oils

We've been getting a jump start on our spring cleaning over here. While I've been purging the old out of my home, I've also been taking a little extra time to take care of my skin so it can have a nice fresh start for spring. This gentle, clarifying face mask has been one of my favorites this season.


To make your face mask, you will need some finely milled clay. I like to use this bentonite clay from Redmond Clay.
  1. To a small bowl, add a heaping tablespoon (I used the kitchen spoon kind of tablespoon, not a measuring spoon) of your bentonite clay.
  2. Hydrate the clay with your Veriditas by Pranarom organic Hydrosol of choice. I used the Sandalwood Hydrosol for this recipe because of its affinity for acne prone or tired skin - perfect to help prep my skin for the new season. 
  3. If you prefer a gentle clarifying mask, that's all you'll need to add to your clay. Stir it until smooth, then apply it as is and leave on until dry. Remove with warm water, finish with cold water, and continue with your usual skin care regimen.
  4. If you prefer a stronger clarifying mask, you can add a drop of Tea Tree, Sandalwood, or Lavender essential oil to your mask. Just be sure to keep the mask away from your eyes and mucous membranes when you apply it. 
  5. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment