- 1 part organic beeswax
- 1 part organic shea butter, unrefined
- 1 part organic palm kernel oil, raw, unrefined
- 1 part organic cocoa butter, unrefined
- 3 parts organic carrier oil of your choice (olive, sunflower, avocado, etc.)
- Sinus Congestion blend from Veriditas Botanicals
- In a double boiler over low to medium heat, melt your beeswax.
- Once your beeswax is melted, add your cocoa butter and palm kernel oil.
- Once the above ingredients are melted add in your carrier oil and stir to incorporate.
- Remove from heat and add your shea butter. Stir until it has melted.
- Add 10-12 drops of our Sinus Congestion blend per ounce of finished butter.
(For example, if your "part" in this recipe was 1 ounce, then your finished butter will have 7 ounces of finished butter. Therefore, you would add 70-84 drops of Sinus Congestion blend to the finished butter blend.)
- Pour into sterile jars, place the lids on the jars and let them sit undisturbed until solid.
- Because of the Peppermint and Eucalyptus globulus in the Sinus Congestion blend, this butter should not be used on children.
- Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Keep out of reach of children.