This luxurious, indulgent recipe makes a perfect gift for the holiday season. Ready to make a batch? Here's what you're going to need:
- a 750 ml jar (or whatever size you have)
- Epsom salt (I used a finely milled variety, but the chunkier kind will work just as well)
- dried Lavender flowers
- dried Rose petals
- Veriditas Botanicals essential oils of: Lavender Reserve, Rose Otto, Neroli, Sweet Orange
- To your glass jar, add 1 pound of Epsom salts.
- Add the following essential oils: 5 drops of Lavender Reserve, 3 drops of Rose Otto, 2 drops of Neroli, and 3 drops of Sweet Orange. Stir well until the essential oils are evenly distributed throughout your salts...then stir a little longer for good measure (they usually take longer to distribute than we think).
- Add in 1 handful of dried Lavender flowers and 1 handful of dried Rose petals. Stir to incorporate.